Here you can find tools, documents and information that will help you use the curation database and license your software compliantly. In addition, you can find a list of open tool requests and to dos. If you would like to contribute material or are missing something in particular, please contact us at infoªosselot.org.
- FOSSology, GitHub repository
- Converting SPDX report formats with SPDX-Tools
- Converting CycloneDX to SPDX with the CycloneDX Web Tool or the CycloneDX CLI
- Converting SPDX to CycloneDX with cdx2spdx (prototype)
- Look for software packages that may have already been curated and provide links to the related disclosure documents.
Please note that the disclosure document may need to be adapted to the actual file set of a binary software distribution, since some files (e.g. for testing or documentation) may not be included.
- Look for software packages that may have already been curated and provide links to display the licenses that are used by a particular version.
Please note that – same as above – more licenses may be found than actually refer to a particular binary software distribution.
- Use the below select box and search field to define a data format and enter the name of a software package. Then select one of the available software versions to immediately run the REST interface for the given package and display the O curation data in a new window.
Open requests and to dos
- Example script to integrate curation data in build process (see use case 3 in Presentations)
- Patching FOSSology to include LicenseComments in report import